Cannabis admirers around the world seem to desire a perfect atmosphere for smoking their favorite element. However, the thing that they desire the most after it is to not smell after smoking weed. Although the majority of states have legalized marijuana for either medicinal or recreational uses, marijuana users may still have a number of reasons for wishing to cover up the smell of marijuana after smoking. Terpenes, which are found in marijuana plants and are responsible for the smells that marijuana emits, are highly strong in some cannabis strains. You name it, this potent odor may contaminate your clothing, furnishings, and carpets. When unexpected visitors arrive or when their parents, neighbors, or landlords disapprove of their usage of marijuana recreationally, marijuana users may seek to cover up the scent of their drug use in a certain space.
Well, you will not need to worry anymore if Smoxy is around you with all the right tips. Here are some fast ideas on how to avoid smelling like marijuana before, during, and after smoking, or how to prevent the scent completely, whatever the reason for trying to cover up the alluring perfume of cannabis.
- In comparison to incense, scented candles will clean up easier while still emitting a pleasant aroma that will mask the smell of marijuana. Scented candles have proved to be one of the top ways to not smell after smoking weed.
- To Get Rid of the Weed Smell, employ essential oils. Patchouli is a well-liked oil that isn’t extremely strong or overpowering but nevertheless conceals the smell of marijuana. Lemongrass, lavender, and peppermint are additional excellent options.
- The best smoke odor eliminator sprays from the house of Smoxy may just be the right fit for you. These air fresheners may be used to temporarily cover up the odor of marijuana while plug-in air fresheners emit fragrant fragrances throughout the day. To get rid of the cannabis smell in your home, try these air fresheners and discover which one works best.
- Try preparing a strong-smelling dish as foods with strong flavors, such as those with garlic, spices, or onions, can cover up the smell of cannabis. Placing a bag of microwave popcorn in for a little too long in the microwave will work if you don’t have time to prepare. Remember that it might take days to completely get rid of the smell of burnt popcorn. Well, as hunger kicks in right after you have smoked your pot, it is only better to cook some delicious food to not smell after smoking weed.
- Turn on the fans and open the windows of your room. If you have any portable fans, such as a box or standing fans, you can direct them out the window to assist ventilate the space where you were hoisted.
- Taking out all the remaining after-smoke is very important if you want to not smell after smoking weed. Take out the garbage and empty any ashtrays that have been used. It may take longer for the scent to go away if you leave the marijuana lying around.
- Maintaining good personal hygiene is equally important with all the above-discussed tips to not smell after smoking weed. Keep in mind that smoking marijuana might cause your breath to smell like a drug. After smoking marijuana, brush your teeth, use mouthwash, breath strips, or chew gum with a mint taste. Moreover, if you have the time, take a shower since pot smoke can get into your skin and hair.
- Try making your own DIY sploof. As you exhale your marijuana smoke, a sploof filters it using everyday things. You can quickly create one if you have a dryer sheet, a rubber band, and some toilet paper, paper towels, or washcloths on hand.
Last but not least, upon trying out all the above-discussed tips and tricks, if the results fail to satisfy you, then you are more than welcome to visit our website to try out our products. From scented candles to the best smoke odor eliminator, Smoxy has got it all. Delve into a new world full of endless possibilities and experience ultimate satisfaction with desirable results only with us at Smoxy.